ATLANTIC FORWARDING SPAIN SL is committed to complying with personal data protection regulations and warrants full compliance with the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). That is to say, all information which may identify a person.
- The personal data the data subject freely, unambiguously and voluntarily provides will be processed in a file whose controller is ATLANTIC FORWARDING SPAIN SL, Tax ID (NIF) B64457500, registered office at Calle Garrotxa, 6-8, 1ºD – Parque Empresarial Mas Blau I, El Prat De Llobregat, 08820 Barcelona, Spain, phone 93 551 4949 and email address email@example.com.
- The data will be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- The purpose of the processing is to send you information and news by email and you voluntarily opt in to receiving these messages.
- ATLANTIC FORWARDING SPAIN SL will only process your personal data when there is a legal basis for doing so. The most common uses will be based:
- on consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes; or
- on the need to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the controller; or
- when needed for our or a third party’s legitimate interest.
- Your personal data will be kept for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are being processed.
- Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless required by law.
- You have the right to access, rectify, restrict or erase your data and object to our processing by contacting ATLANTIC FORWARDING SPAIN SL, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to ATLANTIC FORWARDING SPAIN SL at its registered office at Calle Garrotxa, 6-8, 1ºD – Parque Empresarial Mas Blau I, El Prat De Llobregat, 08820 Barcelona, Spain.
- Right of access: right to be informed and to request access to the personal data collected.
- Right to rectification: right to request that personal data collected be corrected or updated when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: right to request that your personal data be erased.
- Right to objection: right not to have your personal data processed or to have such processing stopped.
- Right to restriction: right to request that the processing of your data be stopped either temporarily or permanently.
- Failure by ATLANTIC FORWARDING SPAIN SL to reply to a request from the data subject is equivalent to a refusal to exercise the right requested by the data subject and entitles them to request the initiation of a procedure to protect their rights with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- ATLANTIC FORWARDING SPAIN SL has implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. We have also implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data. You and the supervisory authority will be notified of a personal data breach within 72 hours.